We pay particular attention to careful planning in order to meet all of your audit needs successfully. This ensures a smooth and efficient process that minimises inconvenience to your business and provides you with the best value for money.
- We will agree a convenient timetable of work with you, in advance, to minimise the disruption to you and your team during the audit
- We will work with you to gather all the information required for our audit in advance of the work being carried out, so that we minimise unexpected issues and complete our work to the agreed timetable
- We will make sure we have all the key information about your systems, before we design audit tests - reducing the likelihood of our tests throwing up meaningless errors and ensuring that our management letter points are always constructive and provide real value
- We will create further efficiencies through the use of our paperless audit tools, and our systems also enable the audit manager and partner to review work completed whilst our team is still onsite
- And, importantly, we aim to provide a human face to our services. Our team will be in contact with you throughout the year, ensuring that you always know well in advance who is visiting you and when. We are available to you any time you need us.
Our audit service quality is maintained and driven by our audit partners who are fundamental to our service delivery to you.
We work to understand your business and identify the key risks, using the following structure to plan effectively for our fieldwork:
From this audit work we will not only provide the relevant statutory accounts and related audit reports, but also a report to the management and shareholders, with our insights on systems and other relevant information.
Key areas where we are able to help include:
- Client account money reviews (Solicitors/FCA/ARMA/ARLA)
- Business review reports
- Controls and systems reviews
- Financial due diligence
- Reporting to management
- Specific assurance reports
- Statutory audit
- Voluntary audit and assurance