Landed Estates & Rural Businesses
Our team at Beavis Morgan brings together specific expertise on many aspects of landed estates and their associated rural businesses. The team has extensive experience of advising clients successfully and has cultivated a strong network of professional contacts. The team is headed by Barrie Dunning, who has over 40 years’ experience of dealing with landed estates and rural businesses.
Some examples of how we have helped landed estates and rural business clients include:
- Advice on moving assets to the next generation through the use of companies, trusts and other special purpose vehicles
- Restructuring of trading entities on the estate
- Protection of estate name
- VAT planning on farm buildings and listed buildings
- Advice on restrictive covenants
- Capital taxes planning, including mitigating exposure to inheritance tax and capital gains tax on chattels and land
We can provide accountancy support services for estate accountants, supplying owners with annual accounts and business forecasts for all estate activities, e.g. rental, farming, fishing, shooting, paintballing, horse stabling, wedding ventures and other activities.
Our partners are readily available and are committed to helping to support landed estates and rural businesses.
Please contact Barrie Dunning to find out more about how we can help you and your business.